Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Pinterest


 I   LOVE   PINTEREST  ! ! !

 

I have found so many wonderful ideas and DIY's on it!

There are dinners that we have tried that are quick and easy, ---projects that are fun and handy.

Like how to make your own laundry soap http://www.pinterest.com/pin/560135272375153694/ 

And gift ideas for every occasion.  Like the one I used to give my granddaughters money for Christmas.   My youngest is still talking about it, and it wasn’t even for her.  I took a jar alittle smaller than a pint canning jar, took an empty tp roll and sliped it in inside the jar, and carefully poured M&M’s around the outside, and put money in the tp roll.    They loved the M&M’s but then when they opened it up to eat them they seen the money.   I t was a double treat for me, and them





The pictures on there of places in the world are beautiful and the animals  range from beautiful to strange--- very strange.



I would invite you to visit my site – I don’t post  or “pin” as much as I look at, if I did, I would have thousands of them.   Mostly I just look, smile, and move on.
http://www.pinterest.com/jmcglivinlarge/

No comments:

Post a Comment